Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Mind Projection Thesis

Mind Projection Thesis
by XJ Hall

I believe that for whatever physical entity one possesses and utilizes, one ultimately has physical memory to go along with it. I believe that dreams are the recorded and repeated physical memories of those physical entities. Thus, a person who is able to utilize his sight with eyes would be able to 'see' dreams and a person who is able to utilize his sense of touch with hands would be able to 'feel' dreams. I believe that the mind is the focalization of all of one's physical memories. I believe that memories are physicalities and thus they are able to be detected. This leads me to believe that in order to project memories from the mind to an external audience one must de-encrypt the physical memories by recording the detected energy reacting with them, running the recorded data through a cipher, and reassembling the feedback into a visual-perceivable or other physical-presentable order.

-XJ

No comments:

Post a Comment